HOWARD MILLER 613-108
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features a flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base.
- The off-white dial features Arabic numerals and floral-patterned corner accents.
- A spun brass-finished pendulum bob appears behind the front-opening glass door with a polished brass-finished door pull.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. Overall Dimensions:
- Height 24″ (61 cm)
- Width 14.75″ (37 cm)
- Depth 7.25″ (18 cm)