HOWARD MILLER 620-112
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic schooldays clock features deep moldings that create the traditional octagon shape and accentuates the dial.
- Off-white Arabic numeral dial with polished brass-finished tone bezel and decorative hands.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0494 Overall Dimensions:
- Height 21.25″ (54 cm)
- Width 13.75″ (35 cm)
- Depth 4″ (10 cm)