HOWARD MILLER 613-110
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass-finished lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 35.25" (90 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm